Pam crafts timeless pieces that unites a blend of shabby chic, French, boho, eco-friendly and refined glamour in her hand-crafted, family heirloom preservation and luxury furniture and vintage décor company, Venetian Décor. Venetian Décor gives new life through its exquisite furniture, pillows, cosmetic and jewelry travel bags, eye masks, phones covers and personal accessories that are one-of-a-kind timeless pieces. Venetian Décor, the leader in eloquent heirloom restoration (furs, brooches, pendants, etc.), aims at putting a new twist on family history and old world charm. For further information checkout the website at - http://venetiandecor.ca/.
Pamela's Homemade Avocado Salsa Recipe
· 1 package frozen corn (16 oz.), thawed
· 2 cans (2-1/4 oz. each) sliced black olives, drained
· 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
· 1 small onion, chopped
· 5 garlic cloves, minced
· 1/3 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
· 1/4 cup lemon juice
· 3 tbsp. cider or white wine vinegar
· 1 tsp. dried oregano
· 1/2 tsp. salt
· 1/2 tsp. pepper
· 4 medium avocados, ripe
· tortilla chips
1. In a large bowl, combine corn, olives, red pepper and onion.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper; mix well.
3. Pour over corn mixture and toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Just before serving, chop avocados and stir into salsa.
6. Serve with tortilla chips.