Welcome To The Shakin 'N Bakin Blog!
Welcome to my blog! I love to cook and bake for my family. I hope you enjoy the recipes, foodie reviews, foodie giveaways and cooking tips posted on my blog.
How to Print Recipes: You can print out each individual recipe featured on this blog by clicking the "share" button at the bottom of each post. It will open up to show you options, click on print and another window will open up with the recipe inside it for printing. You can also use the SHARE button to email a copy of the recipe to yourself for printing later.
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Today I am sharing with all of you a recipe from Pam Beattie, owner of luxury furniture and women’s lifestyle products company, Venetian Décor with you. This is one of her favorite homemade garlic bread recipes.
Pam crafts timeless pieces that unites a blend of shabby chic, French, boho, eco-friendly and refined glamour in her hand-crafted, family heirloom preservation and luxury furniture and vintage décor company, Venetian Décor. Venetian Décor gives new life through its exquisite furniture, pillows, cosmetic and jewelry travel bags, eye masks, phones covers and personal accessories that are one-of-a-kind timeless pieces. Venetian Décor, the leader in eloquent heirloom restoration (furs, brooches, pendants, etc.), aims at putting a new twist on family history and old world charm. For further information checkout the website.
Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe
· Fresh baguette of French bread from the local bakery
· 1 whole bulb garlic (minced finely)
· 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil (preferably from your garden)
· 2 sprigs chopped fresh rosemary
· 2 sprigs
· 1 cup olive oil or grape seed oil
· Dash of salt and pepper
1. Cut baguette into 1/2 thick slices. 2. Whisk together the following items (remember this recipe is made to order using your own palette as your guide) – garlic, fresh basil, fresh rosemary, olive oil/grape seed oil, salt and pepper.
3. Lightly brush bread slices with the mixture and take 1/4 tsp. of the minced herbs and garlic mixture from the bowl and place on top of each slice of bread.4. Place under the broiler too lightly toast (watch closely as it will toast quickly, and you don't want to burn it).