Key Benefits/Points of Difference
* omax3 Ultra-Pure supplement's high purity levels means higher potency; one dose of two omega-3 softgels delivers 1.5 grams of omega-3 EFAs, the equivalent of 16 krill oil capsules.
* Omax3 softgels deliver a significantly higher purity level than most omega-3 supplements, there is a reduced incidence of common complaints such as "fishy burps", "aftertaste" or "odor".
* The 4:1 ratio of EPA/DHA in omax3 Ultra-Pure is based on learnings from numerous clinical studies assessing the differential benefits of both EPA and DHA. omax3 provides a lower proportion of DHA to help promote cardiac, brain and eye benefits, while providing a higher level of EPA to significantly inhibit inflammation and offset the possible cholesterol-raising of DHA.
* omax3 Ultra-Pure supplements are manufactured using a triple distillation process and tested twice for purity to eliminated contaminants such as saturated fats & toxins like PCBs.
* In a 100 patient study conducted at New Haven Cardiology over a period of 3 months revealed that taking omax3 Ultra-Pure for three months as part of a comprehensive diet plan revealed that 78% of participants reduced overall cholesterol by 13%, that 73% of participants reduced triglycerides by 31% and that 71% of participants reduced LDL or "bad" cholesterol by 11%.
Directions for use: Adults should take 2 softgels daily, preferably with a meal. Children under the age of 12 should not take omax3 without consultation with a healthcare professional.
My Thoughts: My husband has had issues with high blood pressure and high "bad" cholesterol for quite some time. I was really excited to get the omax3 for him to review because he has tried similar products to this one in the past and always gave up on taking them thanks to the "fishy" burping and aftertaste. With these softgels he took them as direction and has been taking them for the past 2 weeks. He really likes that they are easy to swallow and like I said, no "fishy" unpleasantness about them. He takes them with his dinner every night and has had no issues taking them. Matter of fact, this is the first Omega-3 supplement that I have been able to get him to take repeatedly which is a huge plus! He is going to continue taking them and once he is out, we will go to GNC to pick up another package. In his book, finally an Omega-3 supplement that he likes and he gives it a big two thumbs up.
How pure is YOUR omega-3 supplement?
There are a couple of ways to find out:
1. Use this “Purity Calculator” to see exactly what your percentage of omega-3 fatty acids. Enter the values as shown in this link, and multiply your answer by 100 http://www.omax3.com/purity.html
2. Put your fish oil capsules to the “freezer test.” Low purity omega-3 products will often turn white and cloudy when placed in the freezer for 24 hours, but omax3 remains clear. That’s because there are no saturated fats or other impurities in omax3.
Available at GNC stores nationwide for $49.99 for a 30-day supply.
Giveaway: One lucky winner is going to win a box (30-day supply) of omax3 Ultra-Pure Omega-3 Supplement. Value $49.99.
Giveaway Details: This giveaway is open to residents of the USA ONLY who are age 18 and over. Please read the Terms of Service and Disclaimer Policy before entering. You must be a PUBLIC FOLLOWER of this Blog to have your entries count in my giveaways. (Follow via Google Friend Connect) All non-blog followers will have their entries disqualified after the giveaway closes. This giveaway will close on November 29th, 2013 at midnight EST time.
Disclaimer: Shelly Hill has personally reviewed the product listed above. Shelly has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Shelly did receive a free product to try out so she could evaluate and use it for her review. Her thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. The Shakin N Bakin Blog is not responsible for delivery/shipping of giveaway items won from this blog nor are we responsible for mis-use or injury caused by items won from this Blog. Content on this blog is copyrighted, all rights reserved. We reserve the right to legally pursue anyone who violates our rights and/or steals our copyrighted material.