The July 4th holiday is just around the corner and many of us will be hosting or attending backyard barbecues. Part of the standard July 4th fare here at our home is grilled corn on the cob. My family just loves it! Nothing says the Fourth of July like a good old-fashioned BBQ. Grilling out isn’t just about cooking – it’s about entertaining, relaxing and reconnecting with family and friends.
Mexican Street Corn Recipe
• 6 ears corn, husks and silks removed
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
• ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 lime
• ¼ cup low fat sour cream
1. Combine chili powder, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
2. Place corn on sprayed grill rack.
3. Cover and cook 12 minutes over medium-high heat, turning occasionally.
4. Squeeze juice from lime and mix with sour cream.
5. Drizzle over corn and sprinkle with spice mixture.
To Print Recipe: Click on the share button located at the bottom of this post. A new window will open. Then click on PRINT and the recipe will load into the window for printing.