Welcome To The Shakin 'N Bakin Blog!
Welcome to my blog! I love to cook and bake for my family. I hope you enjoy the recipes, foodie reviews, foodie giveaways and cooking tips posted on my blog.
How to Print Recipes: You can print out each individual recipe featured on this blog by clicking the "share" button at the bottom of each post. It will open up to show you options, click on print and another window will open up with the recipe inside it for printing. You can also use the SHARE button to email a copy of the recipe to yourself for printing later.
Saturday, July 5, 2014
In the past 6 months I have lost 17.02 lbs. and I still eat sweet snacks! Like most people, I have a sweet tooth and I knew I had two choices. (a) I could give up eating sweets all together or (b) I could find lower calorie treats that tasted great. I opted for choice b.
Today, I wanted to share with all of you my top 15 Summer Sweet Tooth Cravings Under 150 Calories. Yes, all of these are under 150 calories with many of them being under the 100 calorie mark.
* Welch's Fruit Snacks - White Grape Peach (130 Calories)
* Welch's Fruit Snacks - Concord Grape (130 Calories)
* VitaBrownie - Deep & Velvety Chocolate (100 Calories)
* VitaMuffin - Deep Chocolate (100 Calories)
* Dole - Peaches & Creme Parfait (120 Calories)
* Del Monte - Strawberry, Banana & Peaches Fruit Cup (70 Calories)
* Del Monte - Tropical Fruit Cup (70 Calories)
* Yoplait Fruplait - Harvest Peach (120 Calories)
* Reese's - White Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures - 3 Minis (150 Calories)
* Yoplait - Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie (70 Calories)
* Hershey's Hugs - Raspberry Creme Filled - 6 Kisses (150 Calories)
* Popsicle - Jolly Rancher Popsicles (45 Calories)
* Popsicle - Original Creamsicles (100 Calories)
* Turkey Hill - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (120 Calories)
* Turkey Hill - Extreme Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream (140 Calories)
To curb all of the high calorie snacking while I am on-the-go...I keep a few little bags of the Welch's Fruit Snacks in my handbag. I like the majority of their flavors but my favorite is the White Grape Peach!
Losing weight doesn't mean that you have to eat snacks that taste like cardboard! You can enjoy low-calorie, flavorful snacks that totally satisfy your sweet tooth craving.
Disclaimer: This blog conversation was sponsored by Welch's. No compensation was received. Product samples were received but did NOT influence my opinion or thoughts listed above.