Can drinking alcohol be good to your health? It turns out it can. People of Sardinia who drink Cannonau red wine, that has the highest antioxidants concentration, are 10 times more likely to live to be 100 years old.
What about beer? You might be surprised that beer SPAs are popular in Europe where people bathe in dark lager to improve their skin, thanks to beer’s rich amount of yeast and vitamins.
Check out this fun infographic covering results from various scientific studies that show health benefits as well as other surprising facts about beer and wine including most popular brands, consumption data and some trivia:
* What other health benefits do these drinks have?
* Wine’s good for the heart: it prevents clots and reduces bad cholesterol.
* Beer’s sugar may block carcinogens that result from pan-frying.
* Flavanoids in red wine are found to prevent sun burns.
* Beer is found to boost levels of vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid.
Wasn't that informative and fun? I just love getting all of the facts & information laid out for me in an easy-to-read infographic like that! I hope you all enjoyed the information as much as I did. So, which one do you prefer drinking and why? For me personally, I love wine, especially a good white wine.