Welcome To The Shakin 'N Bakin Blog!
Welcome to my blog! I love to cook and bake for my family. I hope you enjoy the recipes, foodie reviews, foodie giveaways and cooking tips posted on my blog.
How to Print Recipes: You can print out each individual recipe featured on this blog by clicking the "share" button at the bottom of each post. It will open up to show you options, click on print and another window will open up with the recipe inside it for printing. You can also use the SHARE button to email a copy of the recipe to yourself for printing later.
Friday, May 29, 2015
The ZeroWater Tumbler employs the same patented 5-stage filter technology and revolutionary ion-exchange system that made its pitchers and dispensers a favorite among consumers. The ZeroWater Tumbler is welcome news to health-minded individuals concerned about toxins constantly found in normal tap water.
* BPA-free, leak-resistant bottle provides 000 dissolved solids anywhere potable water is available.
* Ergonomic design that fits easily into most cup holders as well as gym/active/sports bags.
* Next-generation five stage filter with color change indication makes it easy to know when to change the filter.
* Holds up to 26 oz. and available at $14.99
Proven superior quality for optimal healthy living
* In a recent, independent comparative study of water filter systems, Zero Water consistently ranked at the top of each tested category and was the only filter to remove 100% of aluminum.
* Independent research led by Good Housekeeping found that ZeroWater’s filtration removes the highest percentage of the fifteen most common tap water contaminants, earning their products a Good Housekeeping top rating.
* ZeroWater is the only water filtration system to receive NSF endorsement for its reduction capabilities in chromium-6 and lead. The Water Quality Association has recognized ZeroWater for its accomplishments in delivering pure water.
Next, it's very easy to use! Simply unscrew the lid, fill it up with tap water and within 2 minutes or so...you have filtered drinking water ready to go! After filling it with regular household tap water I was amazed at the difference that it made. It tasted like fresh spring water from a bottle but it came from my tap! I never drink my tap water but since receiving this filtered ZeroWater Tumbler, I now do!
ZeroWater is the only filtered water that meets the Food and Drug Administration’s requirements for Total Dissolved Solids in purified bottled water. ZeroWater is available at select retailers across the US and Canada. For more information, please visit www.zerowater.com.
Disclaimer: Shelly H. has personally reviewed the product listed above. Shelly has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Shelly did receive a free product to try out so she could evaluate and use it for her review. Her thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ.